"Modesty is a virtue that shows love to others and brings glory to God through appropriate dress."-Tim Challies
We understand that different groups have different dress codes, however, while you are with us, we ask that would follow our dress code. Our dress code is as follows:
- EVERYONE should wear long pants or past the knee capris when serving outside of our center. This avoids the debate of how short is too short for shorts.
- EVERYONE should wear closed-toed shoes when serving outside of the center AND working construction in the center. This is for your safety.
- While serving or hanging out in the center, as long as it is not a safety concern, participants may wear knee length shorts and/or open-toed shoes.
- Please refrain from wearing tank tops at any time.
- Please refrain from wearing leggings at any time.
- T-shirts should be modest (loose as opposed to skin-tight and with higher necklines)